Hayden Tower Service is a founding member of the National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE). NATE is a non-profit trade association providing a unified voice for tower erection, maintenance and service companies.
- To pursue, formulate and adhere to uniform standards of safety to ensure the continued well-being of tower personnel.
- To educate the general public, applicable government agencies and clients on continued progress toward safer standards within the industry.
- To keep all members informed of issues relevant to the industry.
- To provide a unified voice for tower erection, service and maintenance companies.
- To facilitate effective safety training for the industry.
For more information, visit www.NATEhome.com
We take great pride in being part of the NATE Star Initiative. We like to set ourselves apart, go above and beyond, and not only do we continually support NATE, but we participate in the Star Initiative program. This is a higher standard level of safety to meet on a quarterly and annual basis. A few examples include a minimum of 15 site audits every quarter, OSHA 10 and 30 hour training, implemented safety and health programs.
For a complete list of eligibility and requirements, visit www.natehome.com and click on NATE Star Initiative.