We prefer the term “preventative maintenance” which allows us to catch and solve a problem before it is too late. You will have confidence in knowing your sites and equipment are safely designed, built and maintained to today’s latest standards by having Hayden Tower Service perform a routine tower site inspection. Our professional process and deliverables enable us to openly and effectively communicate with you on satisfactory items or recommended repairs, then, we take care of those repairs for you.
The amount of service you receive when hiring Hayden Tower Service for your next maintenance job will be above and beyond what is expected. We take great pride in having diversified capabilities with our experienced crews and managers.
No job is too big or too small, here are a few examples:
- Routine Tower Inspections and Repairs
- Plumb and Tension
- Guyed Tower Anchor Inspections and Cathodic Protection
- Antenna & Line Troubleshooting and Installations
- Microwave Path Alignment
- Lighting Installations & Maintenance
- Grounding Upgrades and Repairs
- Structural Analysis
- Tower Modifications
- Site Civil Repairs or Improvements
- UAV aerial inspections and photography with FAA Part 107 certified pilots
For more information or to request a quote or service, please contact us at 785-232-1840 or email any of our project managers.